Contemplating a separation or divorce? Already in the process and need help? Have questions regarding separation and/or divorce processes?
Frequently heard questions include:
- “When am I considered “legally” separated?” “Is there such a thing?”
- “What should I do with my finances?”
- “How should I protect my assets?”
- “How do I know if a settlement is “fair”?”
- “How quickly can my divorce be finalized?”
There are many options to consider when deciding the best way to proceed with your divorce. Have you thought about trying mediation rather than litigation? Or, are you familiar with the Collaborative process?
A half-hour consultation is available to go over your questions, discuss the divorce process, costs and any other relevant information arising from your particular needs.